Skip to content
- Our residents are incredibly adaptable. The first in our lifetime experience, that dramatically changed the day to day life in the centers showed us just how flexible, understanding and supportive of the team’s efforts they truly are.
- Our associates value to us was spotlighted more now than ever. We have the deepest gratitude and appreciation for our associates for all their hard work and dedication through this trying time and always.
- Our plan was critical, but the flexibility in the plan of utmost importance. The guidance changed at a pace never before seen in the industry as we learned more about the virus. This demanded flexibility and continuous adjustments to our center plans. Logistics planning was also at a heightened level due to the need for PPE at a rapid pace, with scarce availability.
- Our communication strategies proved vital. We developed an immediate cadence for daily communication and explanation of policies and tools Communication to families, residents and providers took on new forms that were quickly embraced by all stakeholders. We pooled our resources and developed data tracking tools at the onset, that mirrored what later became the industry standard.
- Our partnering hospitals and payers truly proved, as always, to be amazing. The support and partnership whether through supplies or from onsite training was invaluable. Additionally, the NJHA was instrumental in assuring all available guidance and information was disseminated real time and consistently.
- Our focused education and training plans that needed to be rapidly updated were essential to our centers success. They formed a foundation for continuous quality improvements as the pandemic progressed.