Select healthcare facilities across the nation are starting to open up and are allowing limited visitation for residents and families. Spring Hills Senior Communities, Poet’s Walk, Spring Hills Memory Care Communities and Spring Hills Managed Facilities are following all CDC and local Department of Health Guidelines for the states they operate in order to facilitate safe visits for families, residents and associates.
We ask that visitors adhere to the all guidelines, including these during their visit:
- Masks are worn by everyone for the duration of the visit.
- All parties social distance at 6 feet apart at all times.
- Visits are scheduled and confirmed with Spring Hills staff ahead of time.
- Check-in with reception staff.
- Pre-screening temperature check is required for all.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
We understand many of you are thrilled to see your loved ones again, but it is essential that you stay home if you are not feeling well. As businesses begin to reopen and we venture out into the world again, we acknowledge potential visitors are susceptible to spreading COVID-19, which is why we have implemented these policies and follow federal, state, and local guidelines. The safety of our residents, their families and our associates is paramount at this time and our team is dedicated to making sure we go above and beyond to comply with all necessary safety guidelines.
As more states allow visitation, we will update families accordingly with guidelines and procedures. We thank you for your cooperation and support during this time, and look forward to seeing you during your visit with us.