Skip to content
Senior Assisted Living with an Innovative Touch
When it comes to memory care, we know that attention is often needed on a 24-hour basis. From private home care to senior assisted living, our staff implements our unique Signature Trends program, which encompasses innovative care technology designed to monitor your loved one’s daily care and activity. Aside from ensuring the highest level of care for your loved one, our real-time technology makes it easier for you to learn more about the assisted living care they are receiving at every hour of the day. This technology provides enhanced communication and helps prevent hospitalization, giving them the ability to live as independently as possible.
Cutting-Edge Technology to Support an Independent Life
The Spring Hills community has partnered with Trending Technology to provide our residents with a remote system that monitors any changes. Customizable to each resident’s needs, this system helps to alert their caregiver so that they can take the next appropriate steps of intervention.
Safety sensors track activities such as:
Through real-time data, we are able to help prevent the potential for admittance or re-admittance to the hospital, keeping you up-to-date on your loved one’s progress. This is especially ideal for our residents living with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Real-time Care that Produces Real-time Results
We continue to lead the way in healthcare by recognizing and implementing state-of-the-art technology to deliver better care to our Residents. By investing in advanced technology like Electronic Health Records we invest in the future of our Residents with Electronic Health Records.
Electronic Health Records benefits include:
- Streamlined, paperless, clinical documentation.
- Electronic Medication Administration Record.
- Resident quality improvement.
- Seamless and HIPPA compliant transition of records to other
healthcare providers as needed.
- Reduction in discharges.
- Decreased length of hospitalization stays.
With greater insight, we get to know our Residents on a deeper level. This proactive approach decreases discharges and hospitalization stays by 20 days. Our organization is committed to providing better quality care by spending more individualized time with our residents, ensuring the best care and support that each of them deserves.
Share the Moments of Joy that are Created in our Communities
As part of our holistic approach to family engagement and communication, Family Engagement offers you insight into your loved one’s daily activities. Family Engagement allows 24/7 access to the private family portal through any web-enabled device.
With Family Engagement you will be able to:
- View specific activities your loved one has attended, as well as upcoming community events.
- Access community newsletters, recreation calendars and weekly menus.
- Add personalized details about your loved one.
- Enjoy Memorable Moments where you can see photos & videos of your loved uploaded by staff, as well as upload your own photos & videos that you would like shared with your loved one.
- View the Family Photo Album which showcases moments of joy created throughout the community.
- Utilize two-way communication through your preferred method of notification when there are messages to view in Family Engagement
Our proactive updates enhance our person-centered care through the sharing of positive messages, pictures and videos of Residents enjoying our varied activities as well as information on upcoming community events.
To learn more about Trending Technology, Electronic Health Records, Family Engagement and more of our Signature Trends program, contact us today.